Part P Training - Certificate for Domestic Electricians
About Part P Training Courses
The EAL Certificate for Domestic Electricians Part P training course is suitable for non-electricians who carry out some electrical work in domestic properties and need a formal qualification before registering to self-certify their work.
On successful completion of the EAL Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers Part P training course, candidates will receive a vocational related qualification from EAL. This is accepted as a satisfactory training requirement for entry into a Part P Competent Person Scheme.
Part P Training - Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers training course pre-requisites:
- A basic knowledge of electrical installations is required.Suitable for those who hold no formal electrical qualifications. Candidates should have some practical skills.
Part P Training - Certificate for Domestic Electricians course assessment:
- 9 multiple choice examinations and a practical assessment
Part P Training - Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers course topics include:
- Unit 1: Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation.
- Unit 2: Electrical Safety Legislation, Regulations, Standards & Terminology
- Unit 3: Domestic Electrical Circuit Installation
- Unit 4: Installing Domestic Lighting Circuits
- Unit 5: Domestic Electrical Earthing & Bonding Requirements
- Unit 6: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Single Phase Domestic Electrical Circuits
- Unit 7: Special Locations and Installations Including Kitchens
- Unit 8: Domestic Electrical Installation - Pre-Work Survey/Inspection
- Unit 9: Basic Inderstanding of 3 Phase
Books Required for Part P Training for Domestic Electricians
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations