IOSH Courses for Working and Managing Safely
It is a tragic fact that there are around two million deaths and many more injuries due to health and safety failures every year. These shocking numbers are the reason why having the correct health and safety training has become vital in all industries. Not only do employers and employees have a duty to themselves to work in a safe manner, there are also many laws and regulations which must be followed in order to help prevent avoidable incidents.
Training Teaches Health and Safety Skills for the Workplace
Envico offer a wide range of courses that are accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health which offer training to supervisors, operators and management. The training works by teaching through practical learning. This helps to ensure that the candidates are able to transfer what they learn on the various courses is easily transferred into their day to day duties in the workplace.
There are a number of courses which are offered either in a traditional classroom setting, or online. Either way you can be sure that all the course materials are of the highest quality and each certificate is approved and accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely E-learning
- IOSH Managing Safely E-learning
- IOSH Managing Safely for Non UK Users E-learning
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher E-learning
- IOSH Food Safety Foundation in Catering E-learning
Why Choose a Course via Envico®?
- We publish hundreds of public courses scheduled to be delivered at venues throughout the United Kingdom by the leading IOSH accredited training providers
- Compare courses and training providers online before you book
- On-site training option for large groups – courses can be arranged to be delivered at a venue of your choice
- Flexible forms of study are available including classroom setting, e-learning and distance learning.