CIEH Training by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) offers a wide range of online training courses to help you develop your skills and knowledge in environmental health.
As an internationally recognised membership body, CIEH focuses on promoting safer, cleaner and healthier environments for the benefit of all. You can rely on the CIEH to provide high quality online learning experiences that will help you to improve your professional practice.
CIEH Training Developed by Subject Matter Experts!
Online CIEH training courses are developed by subject-matter experts and cover a range of topics, including food safety & alcohol licensing, health and safety, fire safety, first aid and environmental awareness. Whether you’re looking to update your knowledge in specific areas or gain a broader understanding of environmental health issues, we have a CIEH training course to suit your needs.
Take a look at our range of online CIEH training courses today and start learning at a time and place that suits you.
Available Online CIEH Training Courses
Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Asbestos Awareness
- CIEH Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- CIEH Level 2 COSHH
- CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety for Food Manufacturers
- CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- CIEH Slips Trips and Falls
- CIEH Working at Height
- CIEH Equality Act 2010
- CIEH Legionella Awareness
Food Safety & Alcohol Licensing
- CIEH Level 1 Food Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Food Safety in Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of HACCP
- CIEH Licensing Law Awareness
- CIEH Serving the Allergic and Food Intolerant Customer