Highfield E-learning offer one of the most extensive range of work-related training curriculums and have expanded from their original focus on food safety to cover many areas of health and safety and related industry training courses. Highfield e-learning courses are suitable for many employees in many industries. Highfield qualifications and certification can also be valuable for the self-employed in a range of sectors.
Highfield Qualifications is a leader in work-based learning. Since the early days, Highfield e-learning courses are recognised globally for their quality, relevance and high standards. Technology has created a simpler way for everybody to access information, training and educational resources. Highfield qualifications and e-learning lead in the area of online health and safety training and work related qualifications.
Highfield training standards have long been recognised and the UK’s qualification regulator, Ofqual regulates Highfield as do Qualifications Wales, the SQA Accreditation, The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) and the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Available Highfield E-learning & Qualifications
Health and Safety
- Highfield Health and Safety Level 1
- Highfield Health and Safety Level 2
- Highfield Health and Safety Level 3
- Highfield Manual Handling
- Highfield Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Highfield Asbestos Awareness
- Highfield Stress Management
- Highfield An Awareness of Warehousing and Storage
- Highfield Food Safety Level 1
- Highfield Food Safety Level 2
- Highfield Food Safety Level 3
- Highfield Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2