Introducing the CDM 2015 In Practice E-learning
CDM in Practice E-learning provides an in-depth explanation of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015. It is primarily targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015 and their responsibilities.
The CDM training course is accepted by ‘The Institution of Construction Safety’ as meeting the approved criteria for Membership of the Institution.
CDM Course Content
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of scope, application & key terminology, codes of practice and industry guidance
- Clients’ new duties and responsibilities
- The specific and practical interactive duties of planning, managing & coordinating between the five duty holders; Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation; Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction Phase Plan, Health and Safety File
By taking your CDM online training you will benefit from:
- Quality materials kept current to reflect the latest CDM legislative updates.
- Interactive materials to engage and teach you.
- Expert tutor guidance via email or phone throughout your course.
- Confidence with ongoing support from our online learning advisory team, from enrolment to certification.
- 10 – 15 hours
Attendees will have three months access to learning materials and support.
CDM Online Training Course Assessment
There is a multiple choice test at the end of the course. Delegates will receive an online certificate upon successful completion of the test. Printed certificates are available at £10 + VAT.
Online Learning Features
- Multimedia rich learning
- Interactive activities
- Downloadable .PDF notes
- Easy navigation
- Tutor support
Alternative Study Methods
The classroom version of the CDM 2015 in Practice is also available.