The CIEH Health and Safety Level 3 in the Workplace online course is essential for anyone in a supervisory role who requires a thorough understanding of health and safety. There is a particular emphasis on monitoring of staff and controls to help minimise the risk of accidents and processes to deal with ill-health in the workplace.
CIEH Health and Safety Level 3 in the Workplace Online
Level 3 health and safety course module topics include:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents in the workplace
- Ill health in the workplace
- Health and safety organisation and management
- The role of supervisors
A Level 3 Award in Health and Safety course book is available. If you wish to purchase a subject course book, this can be arranged directly when the CIEH contact you with course login details.
The CIEH is a recognised Awarding Body through its Royal Charter. This online CIEH Health and Safety Level 3 in the Workplace course is certified by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. Upon successful completion of the health and safety level 3 online training the certificate can be downloaded, saved and printed.
Related Posts and Content
- CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Introduction to First Aid
- CIEH Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 2 COSHH
- CIEH Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- CIEH Level 1 Principles of Fire Safety Awareness
- How to become a health and safety officer
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- CIEH Slips Trips and Falls
- CIEH Working at Height