What is Customer Service?
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
- But how is this done?
- How do you ensure it’s consistent across your business?
- What are the benefits of delivering great customer service?
This short online Customer Service course will start by making it very clear exactly what is meant by customer service, and why it’s so vital. The course then goes into detail about the goals of great customer service, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, discovering and understanding customer needs and much more.
- 1 – 2 Hours
- About the Course
- What is Customer Service
- The Goals of Great Customer Service
- Discovering and Understanding Customer Needs
- Delivering Maximum Levels of Customer Service
- Making Customers Feel Great From the Start
- Communication Skills
- Non-verbal Communication and Body Language
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
- Instant Access
- Instant Certificate
- Created by Industry Experts
- CPD Approved
- Fully Online Course & Test
- Full Online Video Course
- 1 – 2 Hours Duration
- No Expiry Date
- CPD (2 Units)
The minimum you need to get started:
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- You can also use your phone or tablet