What is LPG?
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is a flammable fuel gas which contains a mixture of hydrocarbon gases, specifically propane, propylene, butylene, isobutane, and n-butane. LPG is widely used commercially and domestically.
Who is this LPG Safety Course Suitable For?
This LPG Safety course is suitable for Employees responsible for LPG bottle change. Managers, responsible for workplace safety and or Health and Safety Advisors.
What’s Included in the LPG Safety Course?
This online LPG Safety course covers LPG cylinder and bulk storage and the specific safety considerations relating to fire and the use of gas stored in pressurised vessels.
- The properties of Liquefied Petroleum Gas explained.
- Understanding the hazards associated with LPG.
- What to do if a leak is suspected (cylinder and bulk storage)
- How to safely move cylinders.
- Planning, security, maintenance, and policy consideration for LPG cylinder storage.
- Planning, security, maintenance, and policy consideration for
- LPG bulk tank storage.
- Accident prevention safety measures.
- Emergency procedures.
Upon successful completion of the LPG Safety course you will receive a Total Quality Assured (TQA) certificate of achievement.