Most organisations either use vehicles on their premises or require employees to drive or ride in vehicles on the public road. Although many people own a vehicle of their own, they often remain ignorant of health and safety risks and important safety precautions. This lack of knowledge vastly increases the risks associated with working with vehicles and failing to address the problem could prove costly for employers.
This Staying Safe with Vehicles E-learning course will enable the learner to recognise the risks that arise as soon as they come into contact with vehicles in any capacity. They will, having completed the Staying Safe with Vehicles e-learning course, be able to remove or avoid certain risks and put in place appropriate safety precautions.
- New starters
- Any worker in need of refresher training on the risks associated with working with vehicles
Staying Safe with Vehicles Course Content
- Safety near moving vehicles
- Competence to drive
- Pre-driving checks
- Safety factors for delivery drivers
- Safety at the scene of breakdowns
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Refuelling vehicles
- Internet / E-learning / Online