Many millions of people now spend all their working days sitting in front of display screens whilst operating personal computers.
This sedentary lifestyle, the repetitive physical activity and factors associated with display screen use can cause both minor and major health problems if the risks are not addressed. Such risks can often be reduced, or removed altogether, by good workplace design and safe working practices.
A Typical DSE Training Course Includes
- The legal requirements
- Sitting safely whilst working with display screens
- Arranging the working environment
- Using display screens safely
- Using the mouse and keyboard safely
- Safe use of laptop computers