Virtual Online Training Provision
These scheme rules have been implemented by the CITB, NEBOSH, IOSH and other examination bodies as a result of extraordinary circumstances impacting the regular provision of training to the Construction industry. These ‘Virtual Online’ learning measures are designed to maintain a level of training in the industry for existing Site Operators, Site Supervisors, Site Managers and workers in positions of responsibility for health and safety, ensuring a continued understanding of legislative changes and their impact on the workplace.
Available Virtual Online Courses
Below is a list of virtual courses available. Please note that each virtual online course listed on our website includes a location including town/city, county and postcode, however it is important to note that all virtual courses can be attended from anywhere.
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Manager Training
- CITB SMSTS Refresher
- CITB Site Supervisor Training
- CITB SSSTS Refresher
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives and Directors
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Delegates must be able to read, write and understand English well to attend the course. Photographic ID and national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
Virtual Online Training Information
- To attend the course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam.
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate. If you have any issues connecting to zoom or other specified virtual meeting platform please visit their System Requirements.
- You will be required to login before the course start time, late arrivals may not be able to attend.
- You will be asked to present your photographic ID over webcam on the course.
- If the course involves an examination the training provider will contact you to arrange your exam time which is delivered the day after the course.