Emergency Training Provision During COVID-19 Lockdown
These Scheme Rules have been implemented by the CITB and other examination bodyies as a result of extraordinary circumstances impacting the regular provision of training to the Construction industry. These ‘Virtual’ learning measure is designed to maintain a level of training in the industry for existing Site Operators, Site Supervisors and Site Managers, ensuring a continued understanding of legislative changes and their impact on the workplace.
Virtual Courses Available
Below is a list of virtual courses available. Please note that each virtual trainer course listed on our website includes a location including town/city, county and postcode, however it is important to note that all virtual courses can be attended from anywhere and therefore please ignore the location information. Location data is currently a system requirement to publish virtual courses on our website. If these courses continue beyond the current COVID-19 lockdown our systems will be developed further.
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
Delegates must be able to read, write and understand English well to attend the course. Photographic ID and national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
Virtual/Remote Training Information
- To attend the course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam.
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate. If you have any issues connecting to zoom or other specified virtual meeting platform please visit their System Requirements.
- You will be required to login before the course start time, late arrivals may not be able to attend.
- You will be asked to present your photographic ID over webcam on the course.
- If the course involves an examination the training provider will contact you to arrange your exam time which is delivered the day after the course.