What is Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration?
This Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration qualification is aimed at candidates who are developing, implementing and monitoring administrative services within their organisation. It will support candidates’ progression in the workplace, particularly at management level, through the development of high level administrative skills.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for this qualification has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland. The qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and provides a progression route to higher level or discipline related qualifications.
What’s Included in the Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration?
The Level 4 NVQ in Business Admin course is completed using an easy online portfolio system. You will need to complete the steps below:
- A set of knowledge questions – you can write these or have a discussion with your assessor.
- Work through additional CPD Approved e-learning courses. These will be tailored to the NVQ units that you pick.
- Ask your Line Manager or similar person to complete a witness testimony. We will provide you with the document.
- Gather evidence of the work that you carry out, this could be documentation or this could be completed via written case studies.
- Conduct a professional discussion with your assessor.
- Your assessor may need to conduct a video call with you.
The Level 4 NVQ takes approximately 8 – 16 weeks to complete. You can learn at your own pace or and complete the course as soon as possible.
- Same day registration and start date
- The Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration is completed remotely via a online portal
- A range of e-learning resources will be provided
- There are many optional units to choose from
- Dedicated industry professional assessors
The Level 4 NVQ in Business Admin qualification is completed using an e-portfolio system, it makes completing your qualification simple, efficient and secure.
In order to complete the qualification you will need to have basic I.T skills such as sending an email and downloading/uploading documents. Your assessor will provide an induction to the system at the start of your qualification and be there to support you during the process.
The E-Portfolio will allow you to upload evidence, receive feedback and track your progress at any point. Using this system allows the best support possible which will enable you to complete the qualification with the least amount of hassle. Tutors are always available by email or telephone.
You must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units. Assessment is the process of measuring your skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
You will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates your achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- observation report by assessor
- professional discussion
- witness testimony
- candidate product
- record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Candidates who achieve the required credits for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved with their related credit value
- A certificate giving the full qualification title – ProQual Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration
What Will I Need to Start the Course?
To get started you’ll need to complete a registration form and you will need a copy of your photo ID. You can start the course on any day.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Contact Us to Discuss the Level 4 NVQ in Business Admin in More Depth
Call 0808 1966 830 to speak with one of our experienced training coordinators.