Booking a Health and Safety Training Course
- Envico accepts firm bookings through the website, by post and fax. In making such bookings clients accept this ‘Bookings and Cancellations Policy’.
- Course fees are payable in full after a provisional booking has been made. A provisional booking is a booking made online or offline including the acceptance of Envico booking policy. An invoice will be raised for every online and offline provisional booking made. An invoice sent to a business can be paid by debit card, credit card, cheque or bank transfer. If a provisional booking is made in the name of an individual and not a business payment is taken over the telephone by debit or credit card after the provisional booking has been made. A business paying by cheque or BACS should return payment in full after the provisional booking has been made. Places on courses and dates requested can not be confirmed or guaranteed until full payment has been received.
- The acceptance of a purchase order number is entirely at the discretion of Envico. In the event Envico agree to accept a purchase order number instead of payment in advance of the course this will confirm your place(s) on the course and therefore standard cancellation terms will apply. In the event Envico will not accept a purchase order, full payment is required to confirm a place on a course.
- All cancellations must be made in writing prior to the commencement date of a course. Course cancellations made after a course has been paid for or confirmed by purchase order will be subject to a minimum administration fee of 30%. Where courses are cancelled between 27 and 14 days prior to course commencement a 75% fee will apply. In the event of non-attendance or course cancellations received less than 14 days prior to course commencement date: full fees will be charged.
- In the event a minimum administration fee of 30% is not charged for a cancellation, a minimum fee of £35.00 + VAT may be charged.
- It is the responsibility of the client to confirm the arrival of a cancellation in writing or by email. In the event that Envico do not receive cancellation giving the required notice then full course fees will be charged.
DELEGATE TRANSFER CHARGES
- Notification is required in all instances and must be in writing.
- Envico will charge a minimum of £35.00 + VAT for transferring a delegate from one course to another.
- Where notice is received 28 days or more prior to the course commencement date a 10% transfer fee will apply, however where 10% is less than £35.00 + VAT, the minimum £35.00 + VAT will be charged.
- Where notification is received between 27 and 14 days prior to course commencement a 50% transfer fee will apply. Where notice is received fewer than 14 days prior to course commencement full fees are payable with no exception.
- Delegates can only be transferred to courses run by the training provider the course was originally booked with. In the event a transfer is requested to change training provider additional charges may apply, however you will be advised of any additional transfer costs when the transfer is requested.
- Only one transfer request will be permitted. Any additional transfer requests will incur full fees.
FAILURE TO ADHERE
- If clients fail to adhere to our policy then the client will be liable to make full payment of fees due. Envico reserves the right to cancel or change course dates or venues at any time without liability. In these circumstances we will offer at our discretion alternative options, a credit note or a refund of fees paid. Envico reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Envico will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by a client relating to travel and hotel reservations or any other associated costs. Hotels and other accommodation is booked by the client at the clients own risk. If a training course is cancelled at short notice or a course venue is changed resulting in costs being incurred by the client Envico will not be held liable.
- Course certificates are posted by 2nd class Royal Mail. Replacements must be obtained from the awarding body at a maximum cost of £35 per certificate. The person who registered the course will be notified by email when the certificate(s) has been sent. If you do not receive your certificate(s) within four weeks from the date of the email, please advise us immediately. After this time Envico cannot be held responsible for providing replacement certificates free of charge. Any change of delivery address for certificates, need to be made in writing and notification needs to be received prior to the end date of the course.
- E-learning courses are paid for in advance. Payment can be made over the telephone by debit or credit card (card charges will apply as specified above), cheque or BACS transfer. Envico are unable to offer a refund after an eLearning course has been booked and paid for due to software licensing and examining body costs incurred after the booking has been made.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION