What is Envico®?
- Envico is an industry tool for researching, locating, comparing and booking recognised health and safety training courses. We advertise training courses which are designed, scheduled and delivered by leading health and safety training providers in the UK. Our mission is “To provide the most useful and consistently accurate online resources for researching, locating, comparing and booking the highest quality accredited health and safety courses in the United Kingdom”.
Is Envico an Accredited Training Provider?
- No, Envico is not an accredited training provider. We do not design or deliver accredited courses and therefore we do not need to be accredited or monitored by external examination bodies or safety institutes.
If I Book a Course, How Do I Know the Quality and Standard Will Be Top Quality?
- As an independent organisation Envico advertise courses which are designed, scheduled and delivered by accredited training organisations. All training organisations which advertise courses on our website are monitored and audited annually by their respective accrediting bodies and safety institutes – this ensures each training organisation has the competence to deliver the courses and to ensure the quality of training is kept to the highest of standards.
Which Health and Safety Courses are the Most Popular?
There are many popular health and safety courses. First Aid training and qualifications are required in emergency situations and therefore are required in all workplaces. Construction is a high risk industry and subsequently many of the most popular courses are targeted towards the sector. Below are the top selling construction and health and safety training courses available on the market today:
- Construction NVQ
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- SSSTS Refresher
- SMSTS – Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- SMSTS Refresher
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Construction NVQ
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
Why Do Course Prices and Fees Vary?
- Course prices are determined by the training providers and not Envico and therefore the cost for a place on a course may vary.
How Do I Pay for My Course?
- You can pay by cheque, electronic funds transfer, debit or credit card prior to the commencement date of your training course
How Do I Pay by Debit/Credit Card or Electronic Funds Transfer?
- Call our offices on Tel: 0808 1966 830 where one of our representatives will be happy to process your payment over the telephone. Alternatively, Envico bank account details are provided on your invoice which is emailed to you after you have booked your course.
What Happens if my Course is Cancelled by the Training Provider?
- In the event your course is cancelled by your chosen training provider, we will offer alternative course dates and locations or a full refund.
Who Issues My Certificate and How Long Will it Take to Arrive?
- Assuming you successfully complete and pass your health and safety course, your certificate will be printed and distributed by the relevant examining body for example IOSH, NEBOSH or the CITB. Envico have no involvement with timescales relating to the distribution of course certificates, however you can be assured that they will be forwarded directly to you upon arrival. Certificate delivery timescales may vary depending on which examination body your course is accredited by – certificates can take from 2 weeks to 4 months to be delivered. For further information relating to certificate distribution timescales please feel free to contact us.