What is NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision – Residential Development?
This NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision course is geared toward construction workers with an interest in residential development. It’ll provide a broad range of skills that’ll prove invaluable to construction workers, and provide a qualification that’s recognised across the construction industry. The course has been designed to be as practical and useful as possible, and will provide learners with the chance to learn as they work.
Who is the NVQ Level 4 Residential Development for?
This level 4 construction NVQ is for supervisors and assistant managers working in residential development will be suited to this course. Those looking to obtain their Gold CSCS Card. You’ll need to already be employed in an appropriate position, and be at least sixteen years of age.
NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision – Residential Development Course Content
Each NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision is built around a core of six modules. These are mandatory, and cover the following areas:
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
This particular NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision – Residential Development course offers six more mandatory modules which focus on residential development. These are:
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work in the Workplace
- Handing Over Property to Recipients Following Construction or Maintenance Related Activities in the Workplace
- Providing and Monitoring Construction-related Customer Service in the Workplace
In order to get the maximum credit value from the qualification, learners will also be able to choose from the following optional units:
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Professional Development in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace