This NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management – Residential Development will provide workers in the construction industry with a means of expanding their skillset and progressing their career. It will, in particular, allow those who specialise in residential development to demonstrate their competence. The NVQ is a fantastic means of doing this, as it’s a system of certification that’s widely relied-upon throughout the industry.
Who is this NVQ 6 Residential Development Course For?
This NVQ Level 6 Residential Development course is especially suited to site managers looking to achieve formal management qualifications, like the Black CSCS Card or Manager Card. It provides a sensible pathway toward that end, offering a practical means of advancement in a work environment. To be considered for enrolment, you’ll need access to a suitable site – and so you’ll need to already hold a position as a construction site manager. You’ll also need to be at least sixteen years old.
Level 6 NVQs follow a simple internal structure. At their core there are mandatory modules common to every course of the same type. Then there are further mandatory modules particular to a given specialisation. Finally, there are optional modules that will contribute toward the learner’s minimum credit tally. The core mandatory modules are:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace
Residential Development Modules
The ‘Residential Development’ modules are:
- Planning and Scheduling the Maintenance or Remedial Activities of Property, Systems or Services in the Workplace
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
- Managing the Handover of the Construction Project in the Workplace
- Providing and Monitoring Construction-Related Customer Service in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Ensuring That Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
Finally, the optional modules are:
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning The Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Identification Of Work Teams in the Workplace
Envico Payment Options NVQ level 6 & 7 only
Envico offer the following payment plan option for NVQ level 6 & level 7 only. Two payments will be required:
50% of the cost to be paid in advance. On receipt the learner will be registered, receive their ePortfolio details following which they can commence studying
On receipt of Payment 1, a period of 2 months will be made available to make the final payment. The outstanding balance and due date for payment 2 will be confirmed by way of an invoice.
Full payment will allow the learner to continue studying with access to the ePortfolio.
Failure to adhere:
Non payment will result in a pausing of the ePortfolio, preventing the learner from accessing course materials and therefore will unable to complete the course and subsequent qualification. Access to the ePortfolio will be reinstated on receipt of the final payment. If after a period of 4 months from the due date of the second payment, the balance has not been received then the NVQ will be terminated.