Study the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work Online
We are delighted to announce that our new dedicated e-learning and distance learning website is operational. You can continue to book e-learning courses right here if you wish, alternatively you can explore a better e-learning offering which includes more courses, more detailed listings including training provider details, try the website at envicourse.com – this link will take you directly to a list of NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work courses on the new website.
What is NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work?
Developed by NEBOSH and the HSE, the Certificate in Managing Stress at Work aims to help learners understand the key principles of work-related stress, how they can improve their organisation’s approach to mental health, and create a healthier work environment.
Courses and Fees
Who is the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work Course Suitable For?
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work course is suitable for anyone responsible for managing and reducing work-related stress within their organisation. This includes line managers, human resource employees, occupational health workers, and health and safety professionals.
There are no qualification-based requirements to taking this course.
What’s Included in the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Managing Stress at Work Course?
Upon completion of the NEBOSH Managing Stress at Work course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the business case for addressing workplace stress and associated mental health issues.
- Understand the legal requirements, as well as roles and responsibilities, for managing workplace stress.
- Recognise the signs and effects of workplace stress.
- Identify the six aspects of workplace design which can cause workplace stress and mental ill health.
- Apply the HSE’s Management Standards approach to identify and assess work-related stress risks.
- Develop suitable interventions to reduce the causes and effects of workplace stress
The course is split into 5 elements:
- Module 1 – Introducing stress, what is it?
- Module 2 – Legal, moral and financial arguments
- Module 3 – Causes and signs of stress in the workplace
- Module 4 – Ill-health associated with stress
- Module 5 – Managing stress
These elements have been designed to cover the core concepts of stress, what stress is, why it is important to manage, common signs and side-effects, and a consideration for how to manage it.
Certification and Assessment
This course is assessed with a multiple-choice assessment that is completed online at the end of the course. This assessment is open book, so learners will be allowed to refer to their course book and notes. Learners will be presented with a realistic workplace scenario and asked 20 multiple-choice questions based on the learning outcomes.
Course price includes NEBOSH Fee of £50.00
Learners must achieve 60% or higher in order to pass the qualification.