Temporary Works Coordinator Course
This Temporary Work Coordinator (TWC) course is a valuable addition to the Site Safety Plus suite of training courses. It is designed to provide candidates with an in-depth knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator. This course is for senior managers and any others who are involved with engaging with contractors.
What Does the Course Content Include?
After taking this Temporary Works Coordinator course you will have gained knowledge and skills in:
- Comprehending the necessity of and the duties of a TWC.
- Knowing the roles of others and how they fit in.
- Understanding the best practice code for building site temporary structures, BS5975.
- Knowing the statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Understanding method statements and risk assessments.
- Knowing how to manage the temporary works process.
If you have the position of a Temporary Works Coordinator it is highly recommended that you have access to the BS 5975. This will also help you to revise for the Site Safety Plus end test.
- Photographic I.D. is required for all delegates
- Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age
- Failure to provide this on the first day of the course is likely to result in the delegate not being allowed to attend or complete the training.