Temporary Works Supervisor Course
This Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS) course is part of our Site Safety Plus suite of training courses and it is designed to provide participants with a thorough and detailed knowledge of what the role of a temporary works supervisor involves.
This Temporary Works Supervisor course will give you some important in depth knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, as well as an understanding of temporary works and the risk management involved. This course is supported by FMB, HSE, UKCG, CECA and the Temporary Work Forum.
Structure of the Course
This training is designed to teach the following:
- Understanding risk management when applied to temporary works.
- The role of the temporary works supervisor in co-operation, co-ordination, communications and competency while managing temporary works.
- The legal duties, roles and responsibilities of the temporary works supervisor.
- The role of any other temporary work processes.
- Any understanding of the relevant aspects of the temporary work supervisor if BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
The Temporary Works Supervisor Course Will Also Cover
- The importance of the 4 Cs: competency, co-operation, co-ordination and communication.
- A guide to risk management in relation to both safety and business.
- Photographic I.D. is required for all delegates
- Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age
- Failure to provide this on the first day of the course is likely to result in the delegate not being allowed to attend or complete the training.