IOSH Courses for Working and Managing Safely
It is a tragic fact that there are around two million deaths and many more injuries due to health and safety failures every year. These shocking numbers are the reason why having the correct health and safety training has become vital in all industries. Not only do employers and employees have a duty to themselves to work in a safe manner, there are also many laws and regulations which must be followed in order to help prevent avoidable incidents.
Training Teaches Health and Safety Skills for the Workplace
Envico offer a wide range of courses that are accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health which offer training to supervisors, operators and management. The training works by teaching through practical learning. This helps to ensure that the candidates are able to transfer what they learn on the various courses is easily transferred into their day to day duties in the workplace.
There are a number of courses which are offered either in a traditional classroom setting, or online. Either way you can be sure that all the course materials are of the highest quality and each certificate is approved and accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
- IOSH Directing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely e-learning
- IOSH Managing Safely e-learning
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher e-learning
Why Choose a course via Envico?
- Large portfolio of IOSH courses
- Hundreds of public courses scheduled at venues throughout the United Kingdom by the leading IOSH training providers
- Only the best course providers are listed on our website
- IOSH qualifications can also be arranged and delivered in-company in the UK
- Flexible forms of study are available including classroom setting, elearning and distance learning
For further and more in-depth information relating to the Institution of Occupational Health and Safety and their courses click here.