NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors, personnel responsible for fire safety and aims to equip holders to contribute to the conduct and review of fire risk assessments and fire preventative and protective measures within most workplaces.
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate course is targeted at delegates who have successfully completed the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or the Management of Safety and Health (Unit NGC1) in the last 5 years.
- Unit FC1 – Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Unit FC2 – Practical Fire Risk Assessment
- Please note: Unit NGC1 of the NEBOSH General Certificate is not included in this course. If you would like to attend this Unit please call 0844 5766750 to discuss with one of our representatives.
What You’ll Learn During the Training
- Understand the legal framework relating to fire and health and safety
- Appreciate the purpose and procedures of investigating fires in the workplace
- Outline the principles behind ignition and spread of fire and explosion in work premises
- Identify the causes of fire and explosion and outline appropriate control measures to minimise fire risks
- Advise on the means of fire protection and prevention of fire spread within buildings
- Advise on the development and maintenance of a fire evacuation procedure
- Use a simple fire risk assessment technique to determine risk levels and assess the adequacy of controls
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
NEBOSH Fire Certificate courses listed on this website may include Unit 1 of the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, however this is usually indicated in the ‘Specific Date Details’ section within the course event pages. If you wish only to sit unit FC1 or you would like clarification on this matter please contact us prior to booking.