IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing Online
IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing online course is designed for anyone in a management or supervisory role, in the social housing sector. The training course provides the essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health & safety responsibilities in the workplace.
What are the Benefits of the IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing Certificate?
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards in the social housing sector
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
The IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing online training provider offers:
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health & safety trainingAbove average pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 expert tutors
- Online course content
What’s Included in the IOSH Managing safely in Social Housing
This IOSH Managing Safely course has 7 units (modules):
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
How is the IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing Online Course Assessed?
The IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing online course is assessed by a 30 question mixed format exam and a short practical assessment (a workplace risk assessment) completed at the end of the course. Your exam is online and the practical assessment is completed at your workplace.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 22 hours of study (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Exams completed at your home or workplace
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- Guaranteed Support