Environmental Management Training
The IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities training course has been designed for those who need to manage environmental issues in compliance with their organisation’s policy, legislation & best practice.
Attendees Will Learn
- To identify hazards to the environment both generally & from an organisational perspective
- To apply management principles & advice on good management practice relating to environmental issues
- To communicate environmental practices effectively to all levels of staff, including senior management
- To introduce environmental reviews taking into account current good practice
- To explain the component parts of an environmental management system such as ISO 14001
- To recognise that adequate & appropriate information, training & supervision relating to environmental issues is required for employees
- To identify the responsibilities of organisations regarding compliance with environmental legislation
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities Certification
- 3 – 5 Days
Examination and Assessment
There is a short written test and practical assessment to be successfully completed for IOSH certification. Upon successful completion of the course attendees will receive the recognised IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities certificate approximately 12 weeks after the course end date.