Study the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk Online
We are delighted to announce that our new dedicated e-learning and distance learning website is operational. You can continue to book e-learning courses right here if you wish, alternatively you can explore a better e-learning offering which includes more courses, more detailed listings including training provider details, try the website at envicourse.com – this link will take you directly to a list of NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk courses on the new website.
What is the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk Course?
A brand-new collaboration between NEBOSH and IIRSM, this NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk online course provides a fantastic opportunity for any managers, leaders, or professionals to develop a robust understanding of organisational risk management.
Disruption and uncertainty have become commonplace over the last few years with events like Brexit, the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2021 Suez Canal blockage having major implications on the way we work across the world.
Now more than ever, taking steps to mitigate these risks is essential for business continuity, and learning how to evaluate and take positive risks can take your organisation from surviving to thriving.
Courses and Fees
Who is the NEBOSH IIRSM Online Course Suitable For?
This NEBOSH IIRSM online course provides a wide understanding of risk which is suitable for team leaders, managers, senior leadership, and professionals who already manage risk in their current role, such as health and safety, environmental, quality and business continuity managers.
The NEBOSH IIRSM online course is applicable to any organisation, industry or role anywhere in the world.
A robust understanding of risk can help you on your chosen career path as it demonstrates that you can work systematically, productively, and while looking at the bigger picture.
Why Choose NEBOSH IIRSM Online Learning?
This NEBOSH IIRSM online course has been created by NEBOSH and the IIRSM, it has been produced by experts from two renowned and respected organisations. It covers key topics relating to risk management which are suitable for any type of business, and covers important topics such as diversity, ISO 31000, psychology and decision making, positive risk, risk management and business continuity.
With online learning/e-learning you can complete your studying at a time, place and speed that suits you. The entire NEBOSH course is available and completed online including the assessment.
What’s Included in the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk Course?
By the end of this online NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk course, you will be able to:
- Understand the psychology of decision making
- Understand the benefits of diversity and diverse thinking
- Identify, categories and manage a wide range of risk
- Understand ISO 31000
- Understand how to integrate risk management frameworks into your organisation
- Apply the risk management process to effectively manage risk
This qualification is designed to be comparable to a Level 3 Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and a Level 6 Scottish Credit Qualifications Framework (SCQF), and it is created by awarding body NEBOSH and professional membership organisation IIRSM.
NEBOSH IIRSM Risk Management Course Content
The NEBOSH IIRSM Risk Management course takes around 30 hours to complete including the assessment.
Principles of risk and risk management
- The principles of risk and risk management
- The impact of psychology on decision-making
The risk management process
- Overview of the risk management process
- Scope, context and risk appetite
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- The role and importance of risk reporting and information
- Communication and consultation in the risk management process
- Monitoring and review of the risk management process
The risk management framework
- Integrating the risk management framework within an organisation
- The risk management framework and its relationship with culture
- The relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
The enrolment period for this course is three months.
Certification and Assessment
Learners must complete and pass the Unit MAR1 assessment to gain the qualification. This assessment an online multiple-choice examination.
The assessment takes 1 hour to complete and is available once learners have completed the e-learning course. It’s a mixed format of multiple choice – There are 20 questions in total which are chosen randomly from a bank at the time you take the test.
Once a learner has achieved a ‘Pass’ they are normally considered to have completed the qualification and an e-certificate will be issued instantly.
IIRSM Membership Offer
Those who successfully complete this e-learning course can receive a discount code for 25% off their first years’ IIRSM membership.
- NEBOSH will release the login details for this course 7-10 days after registration.
- There is an optional, unprintable e-book available with this course at an additional cost. If you are interested in the e-book please contact us on 0808 1966 830.
- To ensure your registration is processed swiftly, please provide your date of birth when you book.
- NEBOSH release the login details for this course 7-10 working days from registration.