Study the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate Online
We are delighted to announce that our new dedicated e-learning and distance learning website is operational. You can continue to book e-learning courses right here if you wish, alternatively you can explore a better e-learning offering which includes more courses, more detailed listings including training provider details, try the website at envicourse.com – this link will take you directly to a list of NEBOSH International Construction Certificate courses on the new website.
What is the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate?
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate online course provides the knowledge and understanding to carry out an effective fire risk assessment, as well as embed good practice in the workplace.
The fire certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units IGC1, IFC1 and IFC2 which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate qualification.
Courses and Fees
Who is the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate Course Suitable For?
This online NEBOSH International Fire Certificate course is particularly suitable for managers, supervisors and anyone carrying out fire safety duties within their day-to-day role. The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is an essential qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities at work.
What’s Included in the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate Course?
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate course is based on international standards and best practice and provides the knowledge required by people with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to or review fire risk assessments within low to medium risk workplaces.
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
Unit IFC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Unit IFC2: Fire Safety Practical Application Assessment
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a scenario based assessment completed by open book exam at home. You have 24 hours to complete this.
- Unit IFC1 is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit IFC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Exams are available every 2 months throughout the year.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 120 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 3-9 months)
- Top Up (for IGC or ICC holders): Around 60 hours of study (can be completed in 2-6 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- Over 190 exam centres available throughout the world