What is the NVQ Level 2 Dry Lining Fixing Course?
If you’re working in the construction industry in an interior systems role, then this NVQ Level 2 Interior Systems – Dry Lining Fixing course has been designed for you. It’s extremely practical, and designed to assess, demonstrate and improve upon your abilities in the role. NVQ qualifications are widely relied-upon throughout the construction industry, and thus they are an ideal means of progression within that industry.
Construction workers looking to obtain a Blue CSCS Card or Skilled Worker Card will benefit from this NVQ Level 2 Interior Systems – Dry Lining Fixing course. The course is extremely practical, with much of it taking place within a working environment.
As such you’ll need to hold a suitable position in the industry, and be at least sixteen years old.
NVQ 2 Dry Lining Fixing Course Content
NVQ courses in construction are structured around a core of mandatory modules. In this case, these
mandatory modules are:
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Storing, Moving and Handling Resources in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
To progress along the Dry Lining Fixing pathway, learners should also complete the following mandatory units:
- Installing Encasements and Dry Linings in the Workplace
- Installing Dry Lining Partition Systems in the Workplace
There are no optional units in this NVQ course.