This NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management – Demolition course is built to cater to site managers in the construction sector, and focusses on demolition. Having completed it, you’ll be able to show your proficiency and capability in the management of a demolition project to others. The NVQ is an excellent means of doing this, as it’s widely-respected in the construction industry.
Who is this Demolition Course For?
If you’re a construction site manager looking to progress toward formal management qualification, such as a Black CSCS Card or a Manager Card, you’ll find this NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management – Demolition course an excellent stepping stone. You’ll learn and be assessed while you’re working, and so you should be employed in a suitable position, and be at least sixteen years old.
NVQs in construction follow a similar structure. At their core, you’ll find a number of mandatory units. Then there are optional units, which will provide additional credits toward the final qualification. In this case, the eight core mandatory units are as follows:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace
In order to progress along the demolition pathway, there are an additional six mandatory units:
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Managing the Handover of the Construction Project in the Workplace
- Planning Demolition Activities in the Workplace
Finally, we come to the optional units, of which there are six:
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Identification Of Work Teams in the Workplace
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Providing and Monitoring Construction-Related Customer Service in the Workplace
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
Envico Payment Options NVQ level 6 & 7 only
Envico offer the following payment plan option for NVQ level 6 & level 7 only. Two payments will be required:
50% of the cost to be paid in advance. On receipt the learner will be registered, receive their ePortfolio details following which they can commence studying
On receipt of Payment 1, a period of 2 months will be made available to make the final payment. The outstanding balance and due date for payment 2 will be confirmed by way of an invoice.
Full payment will allow the learner to continue studying with access to the ePortfolio.
Failure to adhere:
Non payment will result in a pausing of the ePortfolio, preventing the learner from accessing course materials and therefore will unable to complete the course and subsequent qualification. Access to the ePortfolio will be reinstated on receipt of the final payment. If after a period of 4 months from the due date of the second payment, the balance has not been received then the NVQ will be terminated.