Study the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate Online
We are delighted to announce that our new dedicated e-learning and distance learning website is operational. You can continue to book e-learning courses right here if you wish, alternatively you can explore a better e-learning offering which includes more courses, more detailed listings including training provider details, try the website at envicourse.com – this link will take you directly to a list of NEBOSH International Construction Certificate courses on the new website.
What is the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate?
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate course online (ICC) provides a broad understanding of construction related health and safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities in the construction industry.
Courses and Fees
Who is the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate Course Suitable For?
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety training is essential for all with safety responsibilities in the construction industry NEBOSH International Construction Certificate courses are based on international standards and best practice and are essential qualifications for anyone working in or wanting to work in health and safety within the construction industry.
What’s Included in the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate Course?
This online NEBOSH International Construction Certificate course covers a broad range of hazards specific to the construction industry, and how to control them, allowing you to complete your day-to-day work more effectively and with confidence.
- Flexible online, self paced study
Benefits of the Training
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is valued by employers globally
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (International) focuses on best practice. On completion of the qualification you will be able to:
- manage construction risks and hazards
- produce or contribute to a construction phase plan
- help your organisation to manage contractors
- positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour
- carry out a risk assessment of a construction site and manage a range of construction hazards
- recognise workplace changes and their impacts, and understand how to minimise these impacts
- develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system
- take part in incident investigations
The qualification is made up of one unit which must be successfully completed within 5 years to achieve the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (International) qualification:
Unit CI1: Managing Construction Safely
- The foundations of construction health and safety management
- Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
- Managing change and procedures
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health and load handling
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health
Unit CI1 is assessed by a scenario based Open Book Exam completed at home. It will take around 8 hours and you have 48 hours to complete the assessment and return it to NEBOSH.
What’s the difference between the NEBOSH Construction Certificate and NEBOSH International Construction Certificate?
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is based on UK legislation and is recognised worldwide. The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is based on International Standards of Best Practice and is recognised by employers outside of the UK.