NEBOSH International Diploma E-learning/Online
The NEBOSH International Diploma e-learning course is opening a world of opportunity for health and safety professionals everywhere. This e-learning course has everything you need to accelerate your career from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Immerse yourself in interactive materials on our award-winning learning website and get support from your CMIOSH tutor every step of the way. This NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety online course is fully accredited and offers the same qualification as a classroom course.
You should already have a foundation-level qualification, such as the NEBOSH International General Certificate, or at least 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Duration: NEBOSH recommends at least 500 hours
- Units: 4 units covering international health and safety management, hazardous agents, workplace equipment and workplace safety
- Exams: NEBOSH recommends at least 500 hours
- Access: 3 years access to course materials
- 12 revision webinars
- 6 mini-mock exams
- Access to our LinkedIn NEBOSH Diploma support group
- Tutor support
What’s Included in the Online Course?
- Comprehensive course materials written and created by our own health and safety experts and qualified adult learning designers.
- Learning resources including videos, animations, practice activities and links to research to help you apply and understand key topics.
- A structured learning map to guide you through your course with progress checks to help keep you on track.
- Discussion boards to get help and talk over key topics with other learners and your tutor.
- Extensive exam preparation with past exam questions and mock exam papers marked with constructive feedback.
- Ongoing support from our customer service and online technical team
- 10 x FREE revision webinars giving insight into harder topics and exam guidance.
10 NEBOSH Diploma Revision Webinars
Revise the more challenging topics covered in Units IA to IC and review exam questions in a live webinar classroom experience led by our experienced tutors. Our webinars complement your revision and are an ideal way to help you prepare for your exams.
Why take NEBOSH International Diploma in E-learning?
- Unmatched flexibility – you control your learning and choose exactly when and where to study.
- More support – 1 on 1 support throughout your course from your dedicated tutor.
- High convenience – with 24/7 access, all you need is an internet connection to get started.
- Better engagement – advanced learning methods and interactive materials gives you a complete and enriched learning experience.
- Cost effective – at a fraction of the price of classroom training, online learning is the ideal option for those looking to advance their knowledge while on a budget.
NEBOSH Exam Fees
Please note that NEBOSH exam fees are not included within the price. Exam fees are an additional £390.00 + VAT and are paid directly to the training provider when you are ready to sit your examinations.
Are Alternative Study Methods Available?
Yes, this NEBOSH International Diploma is also available in Distance Learning study format.
NEBOSH International Diploma Distance Learning
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is a degree-level course that builds on the training modules taught in the NEBOSH International General Certificate. It is intended for professionals looking to advance their health and safety careers in a senior role outside of the UK.
On completion of the NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course, candidates will become eligible for Graduate Membership to the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (GradIOSH) and full membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Furthermore, with additional professional development, prestigious Chartered Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH) status can be achieved. Alternatively, further studies can be completed in most UK universities which accept the International Diploma as prior learning that meets their entry criteria for postgraduate MSc courses.
Please note that for candidates who currently work or intend to base their careers in the UK, the NEBOSH National Diploma may be more suitable.
Distance Learning Study Method
In order to give international students the opportunity to benefit from first-class tuition while studying a time, pace and location that suits their lifestyle and other work commitments, this course is available as a distance learning programme.
NEBOSH International Diploma Course Materials
All course materials are prepared by a team of specialist consultants and qualified educational professionals who are experienced in health and safety, led by our Technical Writer and Lead Diploma Tutor, Dr Julie Riggs, DProf, MSc, CMIOSH, MBOHS, MISIAQ.
Dr Riggs is a world-renowned expert in health and safety who has given presentations to the House of Commons and been interviewed for national television and radio shows.
Course materials for the NEBOSH International Diploma distance learning course include:
- Informative, engaging and interactive study guides that are presented in both traditional print and textbook format as well as digital copies.
- Step-by-step study units that guide candidates through the core health and safety requirements for safe and profitable, international business practice.
- Personalised study timetables developed in partnership with an assigned tutor.
- Revision support in preparation for scheduled exam dates.
- Expert tuition from our qualified, experienced tutors who are available for instant support by phone, email, Facebook and Skype.
- Access to regular live webinars and Skype surgeries where candidates can discuss assignments with course peers and online tutors.
- Facebook discussion groups which have 1000+ active members for sharing tips, advice and information, plus access to video tutorials to aid revision via YouTube channel.
- Regular tutor-marked assignments and feedback.
- Web-based revision sessions plus advice, quizzes and support, including access to past exam papers to help candidates prepare for written NEBOSH exams.
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is split into four distinct, taught and practical units of learning:
- Unit IA: Managing Health and Safety.
- Unit IB: Hazardous Substances / Agents.
- Unit IC: Workplace and Work Equipment Safety.
- Unit DNI: Application of health and safety in the workplace. This unit involves a workplace based assessment that tests the practical application of knowledge gained in units IA-IC.
Final Assessments and NEBOSH Examination
To successfully graduate from the course, candidates must pass a written exam and complete a practical, work-based assessment.
Exam dates are set by NEBOSH and are always in the morning but candidates can choose which of our learning centres to sit them at.
Additional Exam Fees
When studying via distance learning you don’t pay for your exam(s) upfront — you choose your preferred exam dates and pay later directly with the training provider after you’ve booked the course.