E-learning Course Content
The aim of the Health and Safety Introduction course is to enable your staff to recognise why it’s important to work safely, and to understand how to handle certain key workplace risks.
Having completed the standard induction course your learners will be able to:
- State why health and safety is everyone’s responsibility
- Describe the key health and safety responsibilities of employers and employees
- Explain what is meant by: ‘Health and safety hazards’ ‘Risk’ and ‘Risk Assessment’.
- Explain the need to report injuries and near misses
- Describe how to identify and control the following hazards and their associated risks: ‘Slips, trips and falls’ ‘Violence and Aggression at Work’ ‘Manual handling’ ‘Fire and evacuation’
If you’re on-boarding new members for your team, you need to ensure that you set the right tone from the outset. You want them to feel that they have made the right decision in joining your organisation, and any initial learning experience plays a huge part in that.
Health and Safety Introduction Training & On-Boarding
The new on-boarding and health and safety induction training course delivered online via e-learning will help you achieve this impression. From an organisational perspective we also know that induction and on-boarding needs to be:
- Start before people join your organisation or immediately after
This health and safety introduction course contains the core topics that everybody in your business needs to know, from the grassroots through to the boardroom. This training is a flexible induction solution for any organisation.