What are the Benefits of In-house Training Delivered at Your Premises?
Less Staff Downtime
Minimising the time taken to travel to a training location means your staff spend more of their time training and less time away from your organisation. In-house training will also save on staff travel costs. Greater convenience opting for an in-house first aid training, construction health and safety course or general health and safety course means that you can avoid the inconvenience of coordinating staff travel and ensures delegates have easy access to the training location.
Flexible Course Times
Flexible course times allows you to choose the start and finish times of every course. Fitting training around your organisations work schedule avoids disrupting activity and provides you with a simple solution for balancing your staff workload.
Unable to find time during the week to train your staff? Perhaps you also need to train weekend staff or have more time available outside of the normal working week. With in-house training, we can arrange courses for your organisation over any weekend.
Available In-house Training Courses
The training courses listed below can be delivered in-house at your company premises or at a hired venue of your choice. There are no limitations to your choice of venue assuming the location is suitable for classroom training purposes and there are no geographical restrictions.
If you would like to discuss in-house training in more depth, please call 0808 1966 830.
- Health and Safety Awareness
- SSSTS – 2-Day Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- SMSTS – 5-Day Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- SSSTS Refresher
- SMSTS Refresher
- SEATS – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme
- Directors Role for Health and Safety
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives and Directors
- IOSH Leading Safely
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities
- NEBOSH Award in Health Safety at Work
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
First Aid Training
- IEMA Environmental Awareness
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Foundation Course in Environmental Auditing
Bespoke Training Options
We also cater for organisations with more bespoke in-house training requirements. Contact us by calling 0808 1966 830 to discuss your in-house training needs.