What is IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers?
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online course provides an understanding of environmental sustainability principles and how they contribute to strategic and operational decisions. IEMA is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability. This course will enable you to make a positive difference to your organisations environmental performance
Who is the IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers E-learning Course for?
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers course is intended to support managers and supervisors from any industry in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department.
What’s Included in the IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers Online Course?
Learners will discover how sustainability impacts the value supply chain, the importance of resource efficiency, and how they can improve environmental performance amongst their team and workplace.
E-learning / Online Training
This IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers course is delivered online by E-learning – Instant online access to training with interactive study support.
Online training cuts down on travel, eliminates the need for paper, and reduces the resources needed to maintain a facility, accommodation and equipment. The IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers e-learning course is an enjoyable multimedia learning experience and is hosted on an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS). You can be reassured that the online course materials are always up to date using diverse learning media to suit everyone’s learning style.
- Exclusive access to community support to connect with other IEMA learners and tutors
- Reassurance with continued support on all aspects of your learning
- Access full on-going learner support to get answers to all your questions
- You can access both online and offline learning materials, so that you can learn whenever and wherever you are
- Full administration support – support is available by phone or email from enrolment to exam time
What are the requirements to access the course online?
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- The latest version of their chosen web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- A broadband speed of at least 1MB download
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Online Course Materials
Learners will access everything they need to pass their course through an award-winning LMS, including:
- Interactive course materials with videos and animations to help explain difficult topics
- Activities to help test their understanding and practice their skills
- A built-in glossary for instant access to industry-approved definitions and explanations of concepts
- Additional resources so they can delve deeper into their favourite topics
- Support from our technical and course team
IEMA Course Assessment and Examination
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce e-learning course assessment is conducted online in the form of a multiple-choice test.
Upon successful completion, delegates will be issued with an IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce certificate.
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course lasts approximately 10 hours – 3 months access is provided.
Course Entry Requirements
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course, does not have any particular entry requirements, however coming into the training with relevant research would help cement understanding.