Who is the ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management For?
This ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management qualification is ideal if you are have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
What’s Included in the ILM Level 3 Certificate?
The ILM Level 3 Certificate is completed using an easy online portfolio system. You will cover content such as:
- Planning Change in the Workplace
- Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
- Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance
- Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Understanding Discipline in the Workplace
- Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation
- Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity
- Understanding Financial Management
- Delegating Authority in the Workplace
- Maintaining a Healthy and Safe Working Environment
The ILM Level 3 Certificate takes approximately 4 – 8 weeks to complete. You can learn at your own pace or and complete the course as soon as possible.
This course is accredited by ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management). ILM qualifications are awarded by City and Guilds of London Institute.
- Same day registration and start date
- The ILM Level 3 Certificate is completed remotely via a online portal
- A range of e-learning resources will be provided
- There are many optional units to choose from
- Dedicated industry professional assessors
The qualification is completed using an e-portfolio system, it makes completing your qualification simple, efficient and secure.
In order to complete the qualification you will need to have basic I.T skills such as sending an email and downloading/uploading documents. Your assessor will provide an induction to the system at the start of your qualification and be there to support you during the process.
The E-Portfolio will allow you to upload evidence, receive feedback and track your progress at any point. Using this system allows the best support possible which will enable you to complete the qualification with the least amount of hassle. Tutors are always available by email or telephone.
Completing Your ILM Level 3 Certificate
To complete this ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management course you will be marked on an assignment for each unit you study. The course can be completed in 4 weeks as long as you are prepared to work with your assessor and meet the course requirements. Once completed you will receive your ILM Level 3 certificate..
What Will I Need to Start the Course?
To get started you’ll need to complete a registration form and you will need a copy of your photo ID. You can start the course on any day.