What is the Understanding Organising and Delegating People Course?
This ‘CITB assured’ Understanding Organising and Delegating course aims to enable students to develop knowledge and understanding of leading a team – organising and delegating in the workplace as required by a practising or potential site supervisor.
- CITB Assured (Tier 2, grant reclaimable) course
Who is the Understanding Organising and Delegating Course Suitable For?
The CITB recognise that many good, skilled workers are often promoted to supervisory positions without any formal leadership or management training. This CITB assured Understanding Organising and Delegating course is an excellent first step for those about to assume such responsibilities and is designed to ensure that people taking on such roles are equipped with the knowledge and skills to assume those responsibilities.
What’s Included in the Understanding Organising and Delegating Course?
- Understanding how to organise people to best achieve objectives
- How to effectively delegate in order to achieve workplace objectives
Delivered Remotely (Virtual Classroom via Zoom)
4 hour / half day course
- Short Assessment Paper (7 questions)
- Continuous Assessment (participation in professional group discussions and exercises)
- CITB Assured – Training Provider Certified Course
- No mandatory renewal limitations. Refresher training is recommended every 3-5 years.