Who is the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management For?
The ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management course is suitable for mid-level managers looking to develop their skills and move up to senior management roles.
What’s Included in the ILM Level 5 Diploma?
The ILM Level 5 Diploma is completed using an easy online portfolio system. You will cover content such as:
- Managing Improvement
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation
- Managing Recruitment
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Improving and Maintaining the Organisation’s Environmental Performance
- Understanding the Economics of the Marketplace
- Developing Your Leadership Styles
- Improving Own Leadership Performance Through Action Learning
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
The ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management course takes approximately 4 – 8 weeks to complete. You can learn at your own pace or and complete the course as soon as possible.
This course is accredited by ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management). ILM qualifications are awarded by City and Guilds of London Institute.
- Same day registration and start date
- The ILM Level 5 Diploma is completed remotely via a online portal
- A range of e-learning resources will be provided
- There are many optional units to choose from
- Dedicated industry professional assessors
The qualification is completed using an e-portfolio system, it makes completing your qualification simple, efficient and secure.
In order to complete the qualification you will need to have basic I.T skills such as sending an email and downloading/uploading documents. Your assessor will provide an induction to the system at the start of your qualification and be there to support you during the process.
The E-Portfolio will allow you to upload evidence, receive feedback and track your progress at any point. Using this system allows the best support possible which will enable you to complete the qualification with the least amount of hassle. Tutors are always available by email or telephone.
Completing Your ILM Level 5 Diploma
To complete this ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management course you will be marked on an assignment for each unit you study. The course can be completed in 12 weeks as long as you are prepared to work with your assessor and meet the course requirements. Once completed you will receive your ILM Level 5 Award..
What Will I Need to Start the Course?
To get started you’ll need to complete a registration form and you will need a copy of your photo ID. You can start the course on any day.