NEBOSH Diploma Online Course
This NEBOSH Diploma online course provides you with a flexible, easily accessible and successful learning solution. You choose the time and pace of learning. You take control of your learning programme using creative multimedia to fit your learning style and gain the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification with market leaders.
This is a unique professional qualification in health and safety which aims to provide the knowledge and understanding that underpins competent performance as an Occupational Health and safety professional. It is a structured route to progress your career in health and safety comprised of 4 units. On successful completion of the NEBOSH Diploma online course and registration for the Initial Professional Development (IPD) the designatory letters GradIOSH can be used. CMIOSH which is chartered status is gained after successful completion of two years Initial Professional Development skills based portfolio and undertake a professional review interview.
The NEBOSH National Diploma Online is Aimed Towards
The NEBOSH National Diploma online course is designed for individuals who want to progress their career in health and safety and develop more in-depth knowledge and skills aiming to become health and safety practitioners.
What You’ll Learn During the Training
After successfully completing the NEBOSH Diploma online course the delegate will:
- Gain GradIOSH designatory letters can be used once enrolment for a period of Initial Professional Development (IPD) is completed.
- Attain CMIOSH – chartered status is gained after successful completion of a minimum of 2 years of Initial Professional Development during which they will develop a skills based portfolio and undertake a professional review interview, subject to approval by the Privy Council.
- Be able to provide detailed advice for health & safety issues in line with current legislation & HSE guidance.
- Be able to assist the organisation in continual health & safety management and control measures.
- Have a broad range of detailed knowledge & the application of key health & safety issues.
Additional Course Information
Course Materials Provided Online
The NEBOSH Diploma materials have been developed by a team of experienced authors including NEBOSH National Diploma examiners. They follow a strict development cycle to ensure up-to-date excellence in line with ISO 9001.
This highly interactive, flash based NEBOSH Diploma training online course has a very user friendly interface, deployed via Blackboard VLE (Virtual Learning System). The notes are available as a pdf to download and they are complemented by a highly interactive multimedia course. Each module clearly defines its learning outcomes and you are able to move around the course at your choice rather than being restricted to page by page viewing. It is task driven to achieve your learning outcomes. The diverse multimedia content develops your knowledge and understanding of the syllabus and helps you pass the NEBOSH National Diploma exams. The following tools are available:
- Video tutor and footage and audio clips
- Monitor your progress: Interactive quizzes and tests with relevant feedback and case studies
- Grade book to record your progress: scores on tests
- Web links to relevant authoritative websites
- Comprehensive glossary of useful terms
- Diagrams with “mouse over” explanations
- Large library of photos
Tutor Support Provided
Yes, you are not alone. Tutor support is available from a dedicated NEBOSH National Diploma team. They are all chartered consultants, experienced practitioners, NEBOSH examiners with training qualifications. They will provide feedback, answer questions you have via email within 48 hours (during office hours).
NEBOSH Exam Preparation
Every module uses a bank of past NEBOSH exam questions and recommended answers to prepare you thoroughly for the exam. Every 5 modules includes a mini mock exam to demonstrate your competence with tutor feedback. NEBOSH Diploma exams take place in January & July.
E-learning does not mean you are isolated. The following socially interactive tools provide a means of discussing course topics with fellow delegates:
- Forums with threads of discussion of topics in more depth
- Blogs to maintain a diary of your progress
Admin & IT support
Full admin and technical support is available in use of Blackboard from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
NEBOSH Diploma Online Course Development
This e-learning NEBOSH Diploma training course has been created by a highly experienced team of multimedia and instructional designers who have worked closely with experienced chartered consultants in the Diploma team.
Learning Management System
Blackboard, the host of this learning management system is the leading service provider for e-learning in the education sector. It is user friendly and easy to navigate providing a secure and private virtual learning environment.
Benefits of Studying Online
- Interesting and diverse multimedia content to fit your learning style developed by a dedicated and experienced team
- Flexible learning solution: you choose the time, place and pace
- Monitor your progress: you can access your scores and learn from the relevant feedback throughout
- Cost effective: save on costs for travel, accommodation, time away from job i.e. 6 weeks on a face to face course
- Reassurance that you will gain the knowledge and understanding to apply it to your workplace context and pass the NEBOSH Diploma exams and assignments.