This NVQ Level 2 Trowel course will provide a solid skillset to workers in the construction industry. It’s particularly focussed on Trowel Occupations – without which the industry as we know it would cease to be. The NVQ is a widely-recognised and respected qualification, which can be used to demonstrate the competence and professionalism of the learner to would-be employers.
Who is this NVQ Level 2 Trowel Course For?
Construction workers on a path toward a Blue CSCS Card or a Skilled Worker Card make a good match for this NVQ Level 2 Trowel course. To be enrolled, you’ll need to be in full employment, and at least sixteen years old.
This NVQ follows the same structure as many others of this sort. You’ll find a core of mandatory modules, which provide essential skills common to a range of construction jobs. Then there are more specialised optional units, from which learners can gain additional credits. The mandatory units are:
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Handling, Storing and Moving Resources in the Workplace
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
The optional units are:
- Erecting Thin Joint Masonry Structures
- Maintaining Tile Roofing and Slate
- Producing Internal Solid Plastering Finishes
- Installing Drainage
- Erecting Masonry Cladding
- Finishing and Placing Non-Specialist Concrete
- Maintaining and Repairing Masonry Structures
- Producing External Solid Render Finishes.