On average, work in confined spaces kills 15 people every year in the UK. Frequent confined spaces training is necessary for all people working in, or responsible for people who work in, confined spaces.
- Do you or your staff know what a confined space is?
- Do you or your staff have to enter a confined space?
- Do you or your staff understand the requirements of the legislation?
- Can you or your staff complete a risk assessment for a confined space?
- Do you have a safe system of work for confined space operation?