Who is the ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership For?
The ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership course is suitable for mid-level managers of all sectors who manage processes, operational planning, implementing change and managing finance.
What’s Included in the ILM Level 5 Diploma?
The ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma is completed using an easy online portfolio system. You will cover content such as:
- A set of knowledge questions – you can write these or have a discussion with your assessor.
- Work through our additional CPD approved e-learning courses. These will be tailored to the NVQ units that you pick.
- Ask your Line Manager or similar person to complete a witness testimony. We will provide you with the document.
- Gather evidence of the work that you carry out, this could be documentation or this could be completed via written case studies.
- Conduct a professional discussion with your assessor.
- Your assessor may need to conduct a video call with you.
The ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership course takes approximately 12 – 18 months to complete. You can learn at your own pace and complete the course as soon as possible.
This course is accredited by ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management). ILM qualifications are awarded by City and Guilds of London Institute.
- Same day registration and start date
- The ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma is completed remotely via a online portal
- A range of e-learning resources will be provided
- There are many optional units to choose from
- Dedicated industry professional assessors
The qualification is completed using an e-portfolio system, it makes completing your qualification simple, efficient and secure.
In order to complete the qualification you will need to have basic I.T skills such as sending an email and downloading/uploading documents. Your assessor will provide an induction to the system at the start of your qualification and be there to support you during the process.
The E-Portfolio will allow you to upload evidence, receive feedback and track your progress at any point. Using this system allows the best support possible which will enable you to complete the qualification with the least amount of hassle. Tutors are always available by email or telephone.
Completing Your ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma
To complete this ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership you will be marked on an assignment for each unit you study. This can be completed in 8 weeks as long as you are prepared to work with your assessor and gather the correct evidence. Once completed you will receive your ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership.
What Will I Need to Start the Course?
To get started you’ll need to complete a registration form and you will need a copy of your photo ID. You can start the course on any day.