Accredited Qualification for All Successful CandidatesWhen workers successfully pass the course they are awarded with the accredited qualification. It has been credited by the SQA and provides a level 6 SCQF and 9 credit points. That is the equivalent of an NQF at level 3 in the UK. During the course candidates are taken through the practicalities and methods used to successfully manage environmental risks. There are best practices to learn such as what the sources of energy are and how to use them efficiently, controlling pollution, planning for emergencies and impact assessments. The materials are delivered in two units and candidates will need to show understanding on the material they learn.
Assessment MethodsAfter the course has been taught candidates will be given a two hour exam which covers the skillsÂ and knowledge from unit one. The exam consists of ten questions and one long question and all of the questions must be answered. Unit two assessments require the candidates to perform a review of an organisation. The aim is to create an action plan in order to improve the environmental performance of the workplace. The review has to be handed in by the set date in order to be accepted and marked. Book your place on the next suitable NEBOSH Environmental Certificate course, contact the team on 0808 1966 830 today.
Other Environmental Awareness & Management Training Courses
- CIEH Introduction to Environmental Awareness
- IEMA Environmental Awareness
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities
- CITB SEATS – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme
Related Environment Posts and Content
- Tips for your environmental management systems
- Environmental management training
- Find the best environmental management training
- ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Working to a healthier environment
- What’s so good about the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate?
- Managing environmental responsibilities in the workplace