What is E-learning?
E-learning for health and safety and essential workplace training, also referred to as “online”, “digital”, or “on-demand” training, is training that is delivered by electronic means. E-Learning may consist of a snippet of content, a module, a chapter, a course, or a program, that is completed entirely online. Most e-learning includes a remote environment that allows course attendees to complete hands-on exercises/activities.
The fundamental difference between e-learning and instructor-led online training is simply that the online instructor-led courses are led by a live instructor and e-learning courses are not. E-learning conveniently allows you to learn at your own pace and in your own time in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
E-learning for Health and Safety Available
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- IOSH Managing Safely in Social Housing